Osgood Owl

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Layers Meme

So Gage the Bunny tagged me for this meme. I don't often do memes but I thought it could be fun.


Layer ONE - On the Outside
Name: Osgood Owl
Birth Date: September 1st
Current Status: Single
Eye Color: Brown
Feather Color: White
Righty or Lefty: Ambidextrous
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Layer TWO - On the inside
Your Heritage: Snowy Owl
Your Fears: Claustrophobia
Your Weaknesses: Ice Cream
Your Perfect Pizza: White Pizza

Layer THREE - Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Huh, what's going on? (I sleep pretty hard.)
Your Bedtime: 2AM
Your most missed memory: If I've missed it doesn't that mean I don't remember what it is?

Layer FOUR - Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Bleh! Neither.
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald’s
Adidas or Nike: I don't wear shoes.
Lipton tea or Nestea: Again. Bleh! Neither.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Apparently I'm quite the non-traditionalist. I like cocoa, not coffee.

Layer FIVE - Bad Habits
Do you Smoke: No
Curse: Sometimes

Layer SIX - In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Never
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: Not in the last month. Sounds good though.
Dyed your hair: No

Layer SEVEN - Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Um... No.
Changed who you were to fit in: Not really.

Layer EIGHT
Age you’re hoping to be married: I hadn't really considered it. Perhaps I will find the right partner.

Layer NINE - In a Girl/Guy
Best eye colour: No preference.
Best hair colour: No preference.
Short or long hair: No preference.

Layer TEN - What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: Watching the news and thinking about dinner.
1 hour ago: Watching episodes of "Angel".
4.5 hours ago: Watching "Crash".
1 month ago: Looking at statues.
1 year ago: Looking at statues.

Layer ELEVEN - Finish the sentence
I love: art.
I feel: hungry.
I hate: prejudices.
I hide: my bad habits.
I miss: my youthful figure.
I need: go figure out what I'm having for dinner.

Layer TWELVE - Tag 5 people
Pretty much everyone I would tag has been tagged or is busy. Maybe Monkey, Peppermint, Negrito, Woody Rat, or Boq will do it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home