Osgood Owl

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Party 2 - Moodini

I love dressing up for Halloween and so did everyone here. Great costumes.


This "skelebun" costume was marvellous.


As a treat for the party goers Moodini was foretelling the future in his crystal ball.


I'm a little skeptical but I thought it would be fun.


He was predicting that I would meet up with an old friend. Not really a surprise since I was invited by an old friend.


But I must say it was marvellous to see my friend Peppermint. It was great meeting Marigold and Lex in person finally.

2 Comments:

  • Um ... hello! That looked like a very fun party. I'm impressed that you could find so many costumes that fit well. Will you be throwing a similar party for New Year's? We usually have a pretty tame party, but with our people away, there is no one to take pictures.

    By Blogger Wagsy, at 6:50 PM  

  • Between thrift stores like ARC and Savers and going to Build-A-Bear we managed to find many costumes.

    I don't know that we will be throwing a New Year's party but we might attend one. Have to see how it all works out.

    Thanks for stopping by. I'll have to take a look around your site. It looks interesting.

    By Blogger Osgood, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home