Osgood Owl

Sunday, November 19, 2006

By the Creek

Doing some catch up. A couple months ago I had the opportunity to go with Shadowowl on a little journey along a nice creek outside of town. It's always nice to get outside once in a while.

I don't quite know why I was looking at nesting materials when my home is already very nice. Maybe that natural instinct is just too strong. Maybe it's just time to redecorate.


Lovely view from this boulder in the creek.


It was very peaceful listening to the water running by...


...until Shadowowl demonstrated how clumsy big people can be. He almost knocked me in. So glad I can fly.


Flew on up to a branch while Shadowowl extricated himself from his seated position in the creek. Good thing for him it was still fairly warm.


Needed a little space and time to get over my near wet experience.


On the positive side the view was great from up here.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home